Accelerator Corporation is building the next generation of life-enhancing biotechnology companies by providing the resources critical to accelerating the development of nascent leading-edge biotechnologies. Chad Waite is on the board.
- MicroRNA startup Groove Biopharma scores $6 million - Geekwire, December 13, 2011
- Accelerator's New Startup, Oncofactor, Seeks to Spark Immune System Fight Against Cancer - Xconomy, May 24, 2011
- Accelerator Reaches Out to East Coast to find latest startup, Acylin Therpeutics - Xconomy, December 1, 2010
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Adapx (pronounced Adapts) is transforming the way users interact with technology by innovating human-centered technology that improves the mobility, simplicity, accuracy, speed, reliability and intelligibility of information capture and communication. Chad Waite is on the board.
- Capturx Forms for iPads - MarketWatch, October 30, 2012
- With defense work growing, Adapx secures $3 million - Geekwire, January 23, 2012
- Adapx Announces New Contract Award with US Army RDECOM - citybizlist.com, October 10, 2011
- Adapx links digital pen technologies with SharePoint - GeekWire, October 3, 2011
- Digital pen software maker Adapx inks $5 million round - GeekWire, May 20, 2011
- Energy Transfer Automates Pipeline Inspections with Capturx, Directions Magazine - February 14, 2011
- Adapx Announces New Oil & Gas Customers and Tech Showcase at 2011 Microsoft Global Energy Forum, Directons Magazine - January 20, 2011
- Adapx raises $2M - TechFlash, January 12, 2011
- Capturx Streamlines Energy Audits by 33% - Sys-Con Media, December 7, 2010
- Former Microsoft vice president joins board of Adapx - TechFlash, October 12, 2010
- A short CapturX demo - July 19, 2010
- Adapx Showcases new CapturX Cloud Services for SharePoint, April 20, 2010
- Adapx to Provide Natural User Interface Tech to BAE Systems, Trading Markets - March 3, 2010
- "coolest thing at the show" - SPTechReport, February 11, 2010
Aggregate Knowledge has an analytics platform for audience optimization and personalization.Chad Waite is on the board.
- Aggregate Knowledge Selected by AlwaysOn as a 2013 OnMedia 100 Company to Watch - March 1, 2013
- Aggregate Knowledge gets 'big data' boost with Quantivo buy-up - Venture Beat, January 31, 2013
- New President for Aggregate Knowledge - mrweb, November 8, 2012
- AK Helps Brands Measure Their Facebook Performance - June 25, 2012
- Dedicated Media Selects Aggregate Knowledge - March 27, 2012
- Aggregate Knowledge Names Former Adobe Exec, Douglas Grounds, as Sr. VP, Customer Success - October 19, 2011
- Automating Audience Mangement with Aggregate Knowledge - adotas, July 20, 2010
- Aggregate Knowledge names new CEO - Business Journal, May 4, 2010
- Aggregate Knowledge and BlueKai form Strategic Alliance, BusinessWire, April 20, 2010
- OVP Leads Investment in Aggregate Knowledge - TechFlash, January 6, 2010
Technology that will enable the company to improve the efficacy, safety, dosing, and other characteristics of protein-based therapeutics. Initially focusing on developing enhanced formulations of currently approved protein therapies. Carl Weissman is on the board.
- Allozyne announces Positive Results from Phase 1B Trial of AZ01 - October 18, 2011
- Allozyne Passes First Clinical Trial, Dreams Big about a Once-Monthly MS Drug - Xconomy, January 10, 2011
- Allozyne's Next Drug, Made to Kill Two Birds With One Stone, Being Prepped for Clinic - Xconomy, November 16, 2010
- Allozyne Fortifies Its Proprietary Position - Forbes.com, July 15, 2010
- Allozyne, After a Stealthy Year - Xconomy, July 14, 2010
Collaborative Software Initiative
Collaborative Software Initiative: Applying the successful open source software model to essential application development among like-minded IT companies at a fraction of the cost of developing themselves. Gerry Langeler is on the board.
Page 1 of 4